Commercial Security Company in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota
Bloomington Security Solutions began in 1964 as “Bloomington Lock and Safe.” Family owned and operated, we’re proud to serve the Twin Cities metro with the highest caliber security and locksmithing services. As a commercial security company, we offer regional businesses and organizations everything from simple re-keys or safecracking to complex security installations. Our services include installing keyless access systems, phone entry systems, commercial door hardware, master key systems, safe delivery and installation, re-keys, and much more.
As an exclusive provider of high-security Medeco locks and several other top-rated manufacturing brands, we’re here to ensure your commercial building is properly secured, right from the start. With decades of experience and an intense focus on providing the best customer service here in Bloomington and throughout the Twin Cities, you can rely on us for your security and locksmithing needs. Our team takes pride in their work, and it shows!
To simplify lives through tailored security solutions and an exceptional customer experience.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service by creating PERSONALIZED CONNECTIONS focusing on quality, value-added custom solutions.
We act with INTEGRITY and respect by doing what is right with honor.
We embrace INNOVATION in products, services and operations continually challenging the status quo.
We emphasize COLLABORATION and communication to exceed expectations.
We demonstrate PROFESSIONALISM through continued education and accountability to our core values.
Local Expertise | Quality Product | Custom Solutions
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Fully stocked showroom
- 100% custom security solutions—there’s nothing “cookie cutter” about what we do
- Emergency service available
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota
- Quality workmanship
Why Should You Choose Bloomington Security Solutions?
- Customer Service We offer unrivaled customer service and support. From the first time you give us a call to the final day of a project and beyond, we’re here to provide your business or organizations with safety and security services you can rely on. With Bloomington Security Solutions there’s no “set it and forget it” mindset. We’re with you every step of the way as we create custom solutions and provide clear answers to your security questions.
- Convenience As a commercial security company, one of the ways we serve our customers is through convenience. We come to your property, organization, or business to assess the situation, learn about your needs, and come up with a tailored security solution. Our trained team of expert locksmiths and security technicians knows their craft inside and out, and that includes all of the new and emerging technology.
- Expertise Bloomington Security Solutions is built on decades of providing locksmith and security services in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding Twin Cities metro. With the father/son all-star team Mark and Tony leading the way and long-time locksmith and General Manager, Larry, at the helm, we’re confident in our ability to serve you and your business. Additionally, we have a team of dedicated technicians and knowledgeable staff ready to tackle your locksmith or security problems with smart and effective solutions.
The Benefits of Working With Bloomington Security Solutions
When it comes to the security of your business, multi-family building, church, school, or other commercial property, quality and reliability reign as top priorities. It’s been our business for over 50 years to provide locksmith and security solutions for project managers, maintenance managers, property owners, business owners, and more. We know the Twin Cities like the backs of our hands, as we both live here and work here. It’s our honor and pleasure to serve local businesses and properties, keeping you safe and secure day in and day out.
If you are interested in learning more about what Bloomington Security Solutions can do for you and your business or organization, please give us a call at 952-881-0896 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.